AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Offline Conversion Tracking Questions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey there. I've got a few questions about tracking offline conversions. I want to make sure I fully understand all of the features before enabling them in my accounts.

1.) Will offline conversions be counted in the 1-per-click column or the many-per-click column of the AdWords interface? 

2.) When is Targeting Return on Ad Spend expected to become available and how will it work?

3.) Will we have the ability to have multiple types and values of conversions be included in the bidding tool? Ex: a three step funnel for different values for lead, signup, customer.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Offline Conversion Tracking Questions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi.
I assume you're talking about the cost data upload feature?

We're currently building an app based on the new measurement protocol as the data upload feature is flaky at best right now.

Re: Offline Conversion Tracking Questions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
That's not particularly what I was referencing, the cost data should already be in the AdWords UI. The TROAS feature I'm referring to was mentioned at the bottom of this page: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2998031?hl=en&ref_topic=3165803