AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Odd Google Analytics statistics in Adwords

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi there,

I'm hoping someone can advise please. I have Google Analytics columns enabled for my Adwords campaigns, however I'm occasionally seeing some odd statistics for some of the traffic.

Some clicks for example show a 100% bounce rate and 0 seconds spent on the website. Is it even possible to visit a site and spend 0 seconds on it? Does this mean the user literally left pretty much as soon as they clicked the link?

I also have some clicks in which the bounce rate is showing as 0%, and yet the time spent on the website and pages per visit are both 0. Why is this?

Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Christian G
September 2015

Re: Odd Google Analytics statistics in Adwords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

This is more an Analytics question;

Check this discussion from Analytics help forum;

Bounce Rates and Time on Site

http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/analytics/vPFH2RaXLCo

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Ah my apologies, thanks for the link.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Since you are already here - has it answer your question?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

It has thank you.