AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Not getting search queries results most of (not set)

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

Not getting search queries results 80% data (not set).

Need your help.

Thanks

Ramesh

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Not getting search queries results most of (not set)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ramesh,

Please confirm are you looking at Google Analytics data containing "not set" info OR are you talking about AdWords interface where it says "other search terms"?

In terms of analytics, you need to ensure that basics are correct i.e. analytics profile is correctly linked with AdWords account, Auto Tagging is enabled and is supported by your website etc...

More details are here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2820717?hl=en

Pankaj

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Ramesh,

I think you are talking about google analytics. Please correct me If I missunderstood your queestion. Make sure that your adwords account and analytics account should be link. Then after you can track adwords data in google analytics. For more information go with this link.
https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1033961?hl=en

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Ramesh,

If you are looking in Google Analytics and your accounts are linked as others have suggested, you may be experiencing issues with your report. This is a known issue (see many others experiencing the same problem: here.

In the other thread, someone referenced this blog, which may also be of help. It's been mentioned that there could be a solution as early as December 4th.

You can also look at the dimensions report or the search query report within AdWords to see your search queries in the mean time.

Hope this helps!