AdWords
1.3K members online now
1.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Not enough data to show queries that triggered ads

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello, when i go to

all campaigns - keywords - details - search terms - all

if the period is referred to the current day the report does not show any result, the "error" message is:

Not enough data to show particular queries

i dont' have many clicks but quite a lot of impressions (>700) so why is adwords saying that there is not enough data?

Am i missing something or is this its default behaviour?

Thank you for your help

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Yari L
September 2015

Re: Not enough data to show queries that triggered ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Yari,

Yes, this data is delayed and for the most part, will only show you data for actual clicks that your keywords generate. I think many of us would love impression data but we're just not privy to that yet (maybe we'll never get it).

What I've found is that you need to work from 2-3 days prior to "today" in order to get data. Try expanding your time frames and as each day progresses, you can add another day.

Good luck!

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thank you very much for your quick and detailed answer. I will surely take your suggestions into consideration.
Wish you a great day, best

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I ma getting the same response "Not enough data to show particular queries." and I am am getting tons of clicks and have for the past month.