AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Not all strings are translated to English on my dashboard after switching language. (Hungarian→Eng)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I recently switched my language from Hungarian to English.

Some items still appear in Hungarian, for example:
Minden engedélyezett kulcsszó
Minden inaktív kulcsszó
(They are "All enabled keywords" and "All inactive keywords" in English.)

Please let me know if it has been fixed/reported already or whether it will fix itself automatically if I wait a day.

Sincerely,
Daniel "3ICE" Berezvai

p.s.: Screenshot

p.p.s.: Aplogies for shortening English to Eng, I ran out of space. (Message subject cannot exceed 100 characters.)

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Not all strings are translated to English on my dashboard after switching language. (Hungarian→E

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Daniel,

The language change may not have propogated to all db servers yet. Not all parts of the screen are guanranteed to connect to the same db server. Sometimes it takes a little time to get them all synch'd up.. If you just did this today, I'd give it until tomorrow to see if it clears up.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Re: Not all strings are translated to English on my dashboard after switching language. (Hungarian→E

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ah! That explains it.

Even though I have known about this propagating to many servers for stability and speed, it did not occur to me while posting this thread.

Side note: I assume the issue with broken images in the interface that I am currently experiencing will clear themselves up soon as well.

Accepted your message as the solution.

Thanks,

Daniel

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

The interface broken images might be due to compatibility with the browser you are using.

Are you on Chrome?

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yup.

Edit: But the broken images issue has disappeared now. (Translation is still half-half.)

Re: Not all strings are translated to English on my dashboard after sw

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

The issue is still the same, after over a year. My UI is half English, half Hungarian:
static.3ice.hu/images/AdWords-Dual-interface-language-english-hungarian--one-year-later.png

Sincerely,

Daniel "3ICE" Berezvai

p.s.: Also; Please unban me or at least tell me why I was banned.