AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Not able to track the conversions, after changing the code in TY page.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Everyone ,

My name is sai. I'm facing an issue about conversion tracking from last 2 days that am not able to see the conversion in the campaigns.

2 days back i have changed the conversion tracking code in Thank you page, the next day when i changed the conversions are zero (0), i have spent around 5000rs, so then i contacted to google support those guys said due change of code it takes 48 hours to update the account then it will reflect but now it more than 48 hours still am not able see single conversion and i have personally tested the ad still it showing zero.

Please suggest me a solution ...

hope i get best help with my issue.

Thanks,

Sai

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sai N
September 2015

Re: Not able to track the conversions, after changing the code in TY p

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Sai,

Have you done a test booking and checked whether conversation tracking code is correctly replaced in thank you page?

I would recommend you to carry out a test booking and wait for a few hours to see whether its getting tracking correctly. Also if you have enabled e-commerce in Google analytic and if its linked with analytic please check whether you have any conversation recorded in analytic for paid medium which is not recorded in Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
good solution

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Nisal, yes i have done the test booking at 10AM and waited for 4 hours still it showing "0" conversions & also checked in Analytics no recorded conversion found. Anyway i check again the code is correctly placed or not.. Thanks Nisal.

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
if it is not recorded in the analytic also you should check both the codes in thankyou page. Use something like Google tag assistance and see whether codes are working properly in the thankyou page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have checked the thankyou page in Tag Assistant its working fine. Still not able to see the conversions.

And i have a question if i change or edit the code how long it takes to shink the conversions .

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hello,

Use the conversion tracking troubleshooting methods described in this help center reference to ensure that the code you edited is properly tracking conversions or not:-

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722021?hl=en

My 2 cents!

Pankaj