AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Not able to track paid revenue numbers on Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello;

Can anyone help me to troubleshoot tracking issue? I am not able to see Adwords revenue numbers on Analytics, even i can see those numbers on Adwords interface. Even adwords account is been linked with analytics properly and also have proper ecommerce tracking in analytics.

Not able to find the reason why that PPC revenue not coming on Analytics, can anyone please help me?

Thanks
Jyoti

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Not able to track paid revenue numbers on Analytics

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jyoti,

Did you get the revenue reports from other traffic sources or it's only about the Paid Traffic (i.e. AdWords) you are unable to track the data?

In case you don't have any revenue data from any of the traffic source getting tracked, then the issue could be due to improper Ecommerce Tracking implementation. That's my understanding here.

Did you try posting this question over dedicated Google Analytics forum: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/analytics

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes i am able to receive revenue numbers from other traffic sources, and not yet posted this question on Analytic community.

Jyoti

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I would suggest posting this once over Analytics forum as well for more insights.

Pankaj