AdWords
6.6K members online now
6.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Not able to see conversion in GA and Google Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys, 

Need help on the issue below:

I have linked the google adwords account to GA account together and imported goals from GA to Adwords. But now I am still not able to see the conversions in Adwords as well as in the Acquisition section of GA( Where I can check the adwords stats inside GA) . I have not implemented the Adwords Tracking conversion as I think that may lead to repeated record. 

Thanks 

Justin

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Justin,

In AdWords you can go to Tools > Conversions to see the conversion actions you've imported from GA. The "Tracking Status" column should give you information about each one. Do you see any messages there that indicate if there is an issue (e.g. "Tag inactive" is a problem, but "Recording conversions" is good)?

Best,

John

Re: Not able to see conversion in GA and Google Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey John, 

Thanks so much for replying. I have checked the status that its showing no conversions recorded. I imported the goal yesterday maybe it is a latency?  Just one more question that I just wondered if you can help me: In the GA>Acquisition>Adwords>Campaigns, there is no session, bounce rate, page/session data for the traffic coming from my adwords display campaigns. Autotag was enabled.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi Zhengyi,

It's quite likely that latency is to blame for no conversions being recorded (or your AW campaigns haven't driven any conversions since you imported the GA goal into AW).

Regarding that GA report: Can you share a screenshot? There could be a couple of different explanations. Have you confirmed using the GA Real-time report that GA is tracking traffic to the final url(s) you're using in your Display campaigns?

Best,

John