AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

No traffic, but count as click on mobile device

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I setup a campaign and upgrade to enhanced campaign.

There are two issues: 

1. According to Google AdWords, it says I am getting 21 clicks, but I got no traffic from any mobile device in Google Analytics. I found all the clicks are coming from mobile device. None are from tablet or computer. How did that happen? Does that mean the Ad displayed on mobile device will be count as click regardless? That doesn't sound right to me. I felt that I've over charged.
  2.  Google AdWords says I got 21 clicks on some of the ads, but it shows 0 on all keywords. How do I know which keywords were used for click?

Thanks!

Any idea?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: No traffic, but count as click on mobile device

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello PowerFusion;

Is your account properly linked to Adwords? Is auto-tagging enabled?

Check this article about discrepancies between AdWords and Analytics;

http://support.google.com/analytics/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1034383

As for your 2nd question ; use the Search term report;

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472708?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for the link. They are helpful.

My issue with Google AdWords is that is shows total 21 clicks, cost $9.21, but shows 0 clicks on all the keywords. The keywords detail says not enough data to show the data. So I have no clue which keywords was clicked. The following image shows partial keywords sort by clicks.

Any suggestion?

tmp_googleadwords_01.jpg

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

You should be able to see on the main Adwords user interface the number of clicks per a given Keyword, the impressions and CTR;

Follow the instruction in this link;

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453974?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I got that figured out. I have to change the campaign type to use "Search & Display Networks - All features" to enable the Display Network tab and see which keywords were clicked.

It still did not explain why all click are from mobile device (iPhone). Since I did not auto tag the compaign to my Google Analytics, I can't tell if they actual come in to my site. However, The total traffic amount just don't match between Google AdWords and Analytics.

I can live with that for now. Thank you for the help!