AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

No sessions from Adwords Clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

davieHi,
I have set up tracking to a success page through Google Analytics and I have linked my Adwords and Analytics accounts successfully.
Within Adwords I am using a CPA bidding model, I seem to generate a lot of clicks but more than half of the clicks do not result into sessions on my page, for this reason I am paying for clicks but have minimal sessions to convert into a lead...
Please will you kindly assist into how I can get my clicks to actually convert.

No sessions from Adwords Clicks

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

hi @Ilke V,

there could be several reasons why the number of sessions and clicks are different please look over here https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/4588315?hl=en 

but the thing to remember sessions and clicks are different metrics. 

also in addition if someone comes to your site and does nothing the session is recorded as zero. 

if you are looking for clicks that convert you need to look at your keywords and ensure that they are relevant. look at your landing page and make sure its working well and lastly add negative keywords to reduce the number of irrelevant clicks

regards, 

zaby