AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

No. of Converison differ at Converion and campaign level, Why?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

If I check Total no. of Conversion at Campaign Tab then it is different from total no. of conversion at Tootls & Analysis->Conversion tab

Re: No. of Converison differ at Converion and campaign level, Why?

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Could it be because of the metric Conversions 1-per-click at the campaign level and Conversions many-per-click in the Tools & Analysis / Conversions window ? What metric is used in each of the windows and what is the number of conversions ?

Are you also using phone conversions ? These are not reported in the Tools & Analysis / Conversions

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Adrian,

Are your sure this differ is because of Many per click, because when I add Many per click attribute at campaign level and check data then both data are mismatch

Yes I am also using Phone Call Conversion.

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

I am unable to understand very well your last message :

1) In the Tools and Analysis / Conversions window you should be seeing only the column with the metric  Many-per-click.

2) What metric are you looking at , in the Campaign level , is it the same metric as in the Tools and Analysis / Conversions window, meaning the column Many-per-click ?

3) Is that campaign the only one producing conversions ? Because in the Campaign you only see conversions from that campaign but in the Tools and Analysis / Conversions window , you get to see the total of all campaigns.

4) Yes phone conversions are not included in the total seen in the Tools and Analysis / Conversions window  , as discovered also by Anil_Singh here :

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Measure-results/Phone-Call-Conversion-Count/m-p/229873/highl...

Thank for having the patience to investigate this issue with me.