AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

No impressions or clicks showing for Keywords, only Campaign totals.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I started a campaign last week for a list of specific phrase match keywords and I'm having a little trouble.

My campaign shows I have 47 clicks today and over 6000 impressions, but when I go to my keywords for today, not one impression or click shows for any of my keywords; it shows correct totals at the bottom but 0's for everything else. If I'm not getting any impressions or clicks for my chosen keywords, who are my ads showing to?

I have no money to waste on irrelevant clicks, can someone help me figure out what's going on?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: No impressions or clicks showing for Keywords, only Campaign total

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Terrel,

What campaign type you are running? In bottom clicks and impressions you see for Total search? or Total display?

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: No impressions or clicks showing for Keywords, only Campaign total

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Terrel J,

Sounds like you have created a hybrid campaign of both Search and Display networks. Clicks from the Display Network are not attributed to keywords on the keywords tab. You can add keywords for the DN and check their performance on the Display Network tab. If you haven't added keywords there, I strongly suggest you do that. It will help show your ad on relevant pages on the Display Network.

The other thing you might do is separate your Search and Display campaigns. It make optimization a little easier, and you can better control your budget.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords