AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

No data for my ads, but data for "all removed ads"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I recently started an adwords campaign and for some reason, it is showing 0 clicks, impressions etc. for the 3 ads I created, however at the bottom, it says:

"total - all removed ads". In this row, there is data. I am curious what this is and what the users actually clicked on to reach my website if they didn't click on my own ads?

I have attached an image.

Thanks

adwords.png

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Hin L
June 2016

Re: No data for my ads, but data for "all removed ads"

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Hin,

You'll see the reason right away. Keep the *Ads* tab pressed, find the drop-down sub-tab which right now says *All but removed ads*. Click on the tiny arrow and select *All ads*. It will make ad copies visible that you deleted earlier. - If you select *Tools* / *Change history* you'll be able to identify when you created and deleted them.

Best,
Lakatos

Re: No data for my ads, but data for "all removed ads"

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Hin L,

If you edited the ads it has the effect of deleting the old ad and adding a new one. You are probably looking at ads that were changed today or before any clicks accrued on the new ads.

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords