AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

No conversions for display using Analytics imported goals

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a newer account with multiple search campaigns and one recent display campaign.

I imported goals from Analytics and the search campaigns are converting and working as normal (3-5% click to conversion).

However, the display campaign adgroup is not tracking any conversions whatsoever. The targeting methods I'm using are:

• Placements
  • Topics
  • Interests & Remarketing

I"ve also excluded Display Keywords for adsenseformobileapps and certain site categories.

If I can't find a solution here, my next step is to break down the adgroup to only use one targeting method per, but I haven't had to do this for other display campaigns.

Any and all help is always appreciated.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Travis A

So the issue is you aren't seeing any conversions for your display campaigns from GA conversions? Are you using the default attribution configuration, which is last click? If so, maybe your display campaigns are attracting mid to upper funnel visitors, which wouldn't be abnormal.

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Has that campaign generated any goals in analytics? If the campaign isn't converting, then it's not converting. If it is, and for some reason that campaign is not importing the goals as conversions, then there may be a technical issue. Analytics is the first place to look.

Tom