AdWords
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

No conversions being reported since Friday May 30th

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Adwords is showing no conversions since sometime on Friday May 30th. It is now Monday at 8:am and no conversions?

Any news? Any ideas?

Will past conversions be reported back on the actual days when it is all fixed?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author PartsExpress
September 2015

Re: No conversions being reported since Friday May 30th

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
Hi PartsExpress,
This was a known issue in the AdWords front end. The issue has now been resolved and all of your conversion tracking data should be reported in the account as of today.

Kathleen

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Have you checked your campaign code is working or not??

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi there,

This link explains how to troubleshoot problems with conversion code: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722021?hl=en

For what it's worth, the AdWords accounts that I manage seemed to be recording conversions as usual throughout the weekend.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
@PartsExpress, I see the same thing as you do. AdWords shows no conversions, yet in Analytics everything is correctly attributed.

I sure hope that the cconversion optimizers still have access to the right data, otherwise it may be tempted to bid more conservatively when it detects that no conversions are recorded.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
I just received news that there was, indeed, an issue on May 30th and because of that conversions were no longer visible in the front end. Luckily though, as I suspected, it was limited to the front end visibility and the system kept working as it should "under the hood". Therefore ad serving was not impacted and tools such as conversion optimizer did their job.

If all goes well, at the end of the day (June 2nd) everything should be reported correctly again.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author PartsExpress
September 2015

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
Hi PartsExpress,
This was a known issue in the AdWords front end. The issue has now been resolved and all of your conversion tracking data should be reported in the account as of today.

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks.