AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

No conversion from August 18

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Team,

I am surprised that from July 15 I don't have conversion in my campaign after july15 there is only 2 conversion till now which is not possible.

My daily conversion ratio was 2-3 conversion /day

Please guide me what's going wrong.

Regards,
Patrik.

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: No conversion from August 18

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Patrik,

Please remove your customer ID for safety, security, and privacy.

As per the community guidelines:

Don’t post personal information

Never share the following personal information in any part of your post:

• Email addresses
  • Passwords
  • Google account numbers
  • Credit card details
  • Any other information that could put your accounts or privacy at risk

Posted content can be indexed by search engines. We want to protect your safety, security, and privacy, but ultimately individual users are responsible for keeping their own personal details safe.

You can edit your posts if you accidentally included your personal details by clicking on the three dots icon in the corner of your post and selecting “Edit Message.”

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @patrik M

Welcome to Advertiser Community!

There can be several reasons for a drop in conversions. The first thing to check would be - your tracking code. Next, your in-account metrics. A better way to start digging into it would be to read this article on the subject. It will guide to the right direction of troubleshooting. 

If it does not help, feel free to post back with a bit of more explanation about the scenario. 

PS. As it's a public forum, you should not share your customer ID or any private information here. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Regarding the conversions issue, please cross check the account's change history for this date range(from July).

Might be some major changes have affected your conversions.

Also, cross check if you have made changes to your landing page and the new/updated landing page is unable to convert the users.

When was your last conversion recorded? 

If it has been a long time then check the conversion tracking code on the Thank-you page.

I recommend to use the Google tag Assistant(chrome - extension) to determine if there is any error in any of the tracking code within a webpage.

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: No conversion from August 18

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Just noticed, great article @Ratan-Jha..

Smiley Very Happy

Regards

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Patrik,

If you have multiple conversion actions, Segment your data by Conversion Name to see if it is one particular conversion that has stopped working.

Also, make a test conversion yourself to see if the process is still the same as you expect.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Rob

This has all been done and tested.

Also customer confirmed sales dropped.

So we don't see the ads, but we still get billed for clicks.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ratan Jha

thanks for providing this article, we went through and checked each point,

without result

we'll continue digging

Thanks and Regards