AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

No adwords data for a week

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am managing an adwords account for one of my customers and I have no new data for a week. 

I made the following changes before the data stopped showing:

- changed from broad to phrase match for all my keywords

- changed bidding strategy from CPA to maximize clicks

- made call only ads

- made dki ads

Since then, all campaigns have the status Eligible (learning) and NO data whatsoever: no impressions, no clicks nothing.

Can you please advise? I ran diagnosis on all keywords, most of them trigger my ads.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sharon L,

My best guess is it is probably the change of your keywords matching types that contributed most to the drop. You may want to check on this theory by selecting an earlier time frame and applying a thorough analysis to the Match Type metric/column in the Search Terms report. (Please remember that Search Term Match Types are different than Keyword Match Types in regard to the keywords that triggered your ads.)

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much, I started seeing the data now without having to do anything in particular. The ads were sowing because I can see the data from last week now. So ads were showing, I just didn't see anything on my end until now.

Have a great day!