AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

No access To Google Analytics account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I set my client with permissions under my GA account to access their analytics. They access their non-gmail email through their Google account.

When they click on the link that was automatically generated for them to access GA, they receive:

We are sorry, but you do not have access to Analytics. Please contact your domain administrator for access.

Please advise how they can access their GA stats.

Best Regards,

Carol

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: No access To Google Analytics account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Carol
This is a constant frustration for me, but luckily, I know exactly what's wrong.

Basically, when you use your non-gmail account through Google, you're using Google Apps For Business. The service is fantastic, however, the administrator of the organization gets to choose what Google applications each of the members of their company is able to use with that account.

So this person is going to have to contact their company admin to get them to enable GA in the Google Apps For Business Dashboard or, if they're lucky, they are the admin and can log in themselves to enable the GA app access.

Here's where they have to log in.
https://www.google.com/work/apps/business/

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: No access To Google Analytics account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Carol
This is a constant frustration for me, but luckily, I know exactly what's wrong.

Basically, when you use your non-gmail account through Google, you're using Google Apps For Business. The service is fantastic, however, the administrator of the organization gets to choose what Google applications each of the members of their company is able to use with that account.

So this person is going to have to contact their company admin to get them to enable GA in the Google Apps For Business Dashboard or, if they're lucky, they are the admin and can log in themselves to enable the GA app access.

Here's where they have to log in.
https://www.google.com/work/apps/business/

Hope that helps.