AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

No HTTP response detected for remarketing tag in Tag assistant (shopify)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys!

in the checkout page the Tag assistant is showing for remarketing code "No HTTP response detected". What can I do to correct that?

This is my site: https://www.carvvo.com.br/cart

Thank you!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Are you using any plugins in shopify to install your remarketing code? Usually this No HTTP response issue is due to installing the tracking script correctly.

Re: No HTTP response detected for remarketing tag in Tag assistant (shopify)

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

@Fernando Akira M,

Did you change something with the code after you submitted this inquiry?

It looks like everything was implemented properly and you are receiving a valid Status 200 code. Try clearing your cache on your computer and reload tag assistant. Tag Assistant has been known to be fidgety...

Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 9.32.34 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 9.33.02 AM.png

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for the fast response!!

No, I just put the code google gave me in the designed part at shopify "theme.liquid"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for the fast response!!

I cleared my cache and tried the assistant tag again. Now the remarketing tag is not appearing in the checkout page. Only in the other pages. Lol

Re: No HTTP response detected for remarketing tag in Tag assistant (shopify)

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Is this the page that is in question: https://www.carvvo.com.br/cart

If so, then I would switch browsers and test Tag Assistant again. Regardless, in Adwords, does the tag show that it is active? If it's active then just disregard the errors you're receiving in GTA.

This is what I am seeing:

Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 11.19.41 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 11.20.01 AM.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yeah, in this page is working, the problem is in the next page, the checkout page. After you click in "Fechar Pedido".

I don know if I put the page here is gonna work, but: https://checkout.shopify.com/20448983/checkouts/9f238f782b16eda49766c46ab7d8b8c5?_ga=2.28599804.1982...

Sorry for the misunderstood! Thank you for your patience

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

@Fernando Akira M,

This is extremely odd. You are correct, there is no remarketing tag on this page. I don't have tons of experience with Shopify but injecting your tag within your theme template (theme.liquid) should be a global placement.

I would reach out to Shopify support with this problem. Or, I'm assuming there is a checkout.liquid folder within your CMS (you could inject your tag there).

And lastly, since your Analytics tag is successfully on the check out page, you could create remarketing audiences using that tag and import that data to Adwords to include in your campaigns. Learn more here: Creating Remarketing Audiences in Google Analytics

Hope this helped!