AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

No Conversions in Video Campaigns

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

As of now I have about 15 video campaigns running and all seem do be doing very well with views and clicks, however I am seeing zero conversions in any of them.

Analytics shows transactions and revenue from the same videos but why am I seeing no conversions in my video campaigns? I find it very hard to believe that out of the thousands of clicks reported not a single conversion has happened. some of these campaigns have been running about a year now.

thanks for the help!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: No Conversions in Video Campaigns

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Josh,
If the conversions are tracking in GA, then it sounds like a simple problem with the AdWords conversion tracking code on your conversion page. Can you confirm that on your conversion/checkout receipt page that the AdWords conversion tracking code is showing in the source?

Re: No Conversions in Video Campaigns

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the reply Dave, I had our web guy look it over and it was a problem with the tracking code. We fixed it and already showing conversions on both ends!