AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

No Conversions Menu Options Under Tools

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm auditing a couple of accounts for people with read-only access. Neither have the conversions option on the Tools drop-down.

I have never seen this before, why would the "Conversions" option be missing all together ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: No Conversions Menu Options Under Tools

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Nick,

The read only access doesnt give you many powers. You can browse through limited sections and also you wont have access to a couple of things. For instance you wouldn't see Conversions tab & google analytics also (if i am not wrong).

Hope this helps.

Regards
Rohit

Re: No Conversions Menu Options Under Tools

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Nick,

As Rohit rightly said, with Read Only access you do not get access to a lot of features on AdWords and among them is the Conversions Tab. GA is another feature that you don't get access to.

I don't think this is a recent update and is something that was always a default with Read Only access.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"