AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

No Clicks , No Impressions shows in Keyword column?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi All,

I am getting problem in my campaign. Actually when I click on ad-group column then it shows impressions & clicks both. But when I click on keyword column then it shows 0 impressions & 0 clicks. Please help me out & tell me what is the reason behind this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mandeep S
September 2015

Re: No Clicks , No Impressions shows in Keyword column?

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok, when you click on the Ad Groups Tab , are how many impressions and clicks do you see at the bottom of the table near the "Total - all ad groups".

Also when you click on the Keywords tab, clicks and impressions are divided in Search and Display, you see Zero for all these rows ?

Total - all paused and deleted keywords

Total - all enabled keywords

Total - Search

Total - Display Network

Total - all campaign

Are you using keywords as targeting or just Managed placements ? Are you including "today" in the data range ?

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Please Check  that your date range dropdown settings are ok...

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Is this a Product Listing Ads campaign ? In this case, the clicks and impressions should be in the "Auto-targets" tab. This type of campaign does not use keywords.

Also if it is a Display Network campaign and you have not set keywords, impressions and click can be found in the Tab of the targeting, for example the Placements tab.

Do you use the same time-frame when checking clicks and impressions ?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
H Raju,

I already checked dropdown settings. But still having this issue Smiley Sad

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Adrian,

It is not a Product Listing Ads Campaign. I created this campaign both for search & display network. I also checked date range dropdown settings. I had checked last week, last month's settings it still shows 0 impressions & clicks in keyword Column?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mandeep S
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok, when you click on the Ad Groups Tab , are how many impressions and clicks do you see at the bottom of the table near the "Total - all ad groups".

Also when you click on the Keywords tab, clicks and impressions are divided in Search and Display, you see Zero for all these rows ?

Total - all paused and deleted keywords

Total - all enabled keywords

Total - Search

Total - Display Network

Total - all campaign

Are you using keywords as targeting or just Managed placements ? Are you including "today" in the data range ?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks Adrian,

Thanks for your suggestion. In keywords tab it don't show impressions & clicks because all clicks comes from display keywords. Thanks Again. Please do me one more favor , what is the reason why my search network's keywords not generating impressions? Actually i am targeting a specific location & using broad , exact & phrase keywords in different ad-groups, but no one generating any impressions?

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Well, It is best to keep things separated. I would change those campaigns and start separated Search campaigns and Display network only Campaigns.

For "what is the reason why my search network's keywords not generating impressions?" , Navigate to the Keywords tab ( not the display keywords) and look under the "Status" column, hoover your mouse over the info bubble for one of the keywords to see what it says about "Running Ads right now: " , it could be saying NO. Then Click on "Ad preview and Diagnosis" and type that keyword , it should explain why in Search that keyword does not appear. There could be many reasons like the MaxCPC bid, the quality score, the approved status or others.