AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Newbie at adwords video !

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I need some feed back from expert or people with some experiences in Google Adwords video :

The last week, I did my first Ad video and I got this result :

- Daily Budget : 20 $

- Total Budget : 78.75 $

- Impressions : 16 869 ( 11 942 Instream & 4 927 Insearch )

- Views : 2 244  ( 2 218 Instream & 26 Insearch )

- Clics to the web page : 189 ( all Instream )

- Type of video :  French content ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcZO9ag2wUI )

- Territory : Canada

- Language : 3 days ( Bilingual ) the last day ( French ) 

I'm wondering if some of you can give me some feed back about this performance, is it good, poor , average? Any advices will be helpful and appreciated !

I'm pretty sure I can do better with the same budget.  

Best,

Y.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Newbie at adwords video !

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi MiniTFO,

From my experience, I would say your campaign had nice results, based on your numbers you had an avg. cpv of 0.035$, which is good.

Also, you achieved a good click to your website rate of 8.4%. - Normally, I consider good over 7%, but that's just from my experience -

Although, IMO other factors should be taken in consideration when analysing a campaign. First is to know what was your goal(s)? Most of the times youtube is best for awareness, but i've seen companies promoting specific products and calling to action on their website.

Looking at how users interacted with the video, your website, your youtube channel are also important factors, but again, depends on what you wanted to achieve in the first place.

Diogo

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Diogo for your feedback,

Actually, my main goal was related to our Channel Youtube ( increase the views on this video and sucbscribers ), secondary goal was increase the participant on our competition.

Thank You again !

Y.

Newbie at adwords video !

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I need some feed back from expert or people with some experiences in Google Adwords video :

The last week, I did my first Ad video and I got this result :

- Daily Budget : 20 $

- Total Budget : 78.75 $

- Impressions : 16 869 ( 11 942 Instream & 4 927 Insearch )

- Views : 2 244  ( 2 218 Instream & 26 Insearch )

- Clics to the web page : 189 ( all Instream )

- Type of video :  French content ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcZO9ag2wUI )

- Territory : Canada

- Language : 3 days ( Bilingual ) the last day ( French ) 

I'm wondering if some of you can give me some feed back about this performance, is it good, poor , average? Any advices will be helpful and appreciated !

I'm pretty sure I can do better with the same budget.  

Best,

Y.

P.S :  I posted the same question on Measure results category but I feel like it's the wrong category to ask such question,  so sorry if it's repetetive !  

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author MiniTFO
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

No worries MiniTFO,

As I said, in terms of costs it was actually a good result, but that could mean you used a broad target

- which normally costs less -.

Now if you feel interactions with video and contest participations could improve, I suggest you make sure you add some different targets to your campaign and see which one delivers best results for your goals.

Good luck Smiley Happy
Diogo

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Diego Smiley Very Happy

Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee

Hi Mini,

Thanks for posting on our Community forum. Since this is a duplicate of the same question in the Measure Results thread (which has been replied to with an Accepted Solution). I am moving this duplicate question into the same thread.