AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

New website, pasted code, few conversions

bsg
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
bsg
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We were probably averaging close to 3 Adwords conversions per week with our old website. We built a much nicer, new website, pasted the Adwords tracking code on all the pages and have gotten 3 conversions in 3 months (via 3 different pages). Our web traffic is good. People are saying they love the site. Any ideas as to why our Adwords conversions might have bottomed out?

Re: New website, pasted code, few conversions

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi bsg,

Thanks for posting. You might want to check this discussion on similar topic. 

Best,

Zee
G+

Re: New website, pasted code, few conversions

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

bsg wrote:

We were probably averaging close to 3 Adwords conversions per week with our old website. We built a much nicer, new website, pasted the Adwords tracking code on all the pages and have gotten 3 conversions in 3 months (via 3 different pages). Our web traffic is good. People are saying they love the site. Any ideas as to why our Adwords conversions might have bottomed out?

We built a much nicer, new website, << this is a perspective driven statement and a website is great or not so great can only be decided on available data.I would suggest you should look at following points in analytics and compare them with your older website

1. Average page views

2. Average time on site

3. Top exit pages

4. Bounce rate

5. funnels

I think this can give you a fair idea about why and where users are dropping out

hope this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog