AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

New paid & organic report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So is it not possible to see this report if you are an agency and not the verified Webmaster Tools owner? 

Re: New paid & organic report

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Anthony,

Let's read a line from that article :

"To get started, you’ll need to link your AdWords account to a Webmaster Tools account. Linking requires you to be a verified owner of your site in Webmaster Tools or to be granted access by a verified owner -- it's easy to make the request from within AdWords."

So you need at least access granted by a verified owner.

You can open an AdWords account if you are not an advertising agency. You can use it to advertise your personal website, like a blog for example.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the reply Adrian

I work for an agency and manage one of out clients PPC accounts within our Client Centre. This client centre account is not the verified webmaster tools owner . It seems the only way to see this report is if we request to be the verified webmaster tools owner of their website. Something that isn't possible.

What our our options for being able to see this report?

Thanks
Anthony

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Since this is a report from AdWords and you can see whatever your client sees in the AdWords interface, it is a problem of convincing your client who holds the AdWords account to go through the linking procedure, I assume they do have access to the website to enable also the login for Webmaster Tools .

You also have Google free phone support available in this link :

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&hlrm=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Adrian. Makes more sense now. I'll ring Adwords if I have any more problems.

Thanks
Anthony