AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

New Feature for Conversion Counting (Flexible Conversion Counting)

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I've read new article on http://adwords.blogspot.com/2014/02/a-new-way-to-count-conversions-in.html .

This article explains us about the new way to counting our conversion in AdWords.

It tells about converted clicks and conversions replacing conversion 1 per click and conversion many per click.

My question is, what the difference between the new method of counting the conversion compare the older one?

Is it more effective? 

Thanks Smiley Happy

@RyanBatchin

Re: New Feature for Conversion Counting (Flexible Conversion Counting)

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Converted Clicks (1 per click) it still like before , just change in the name.

Conversions ( many per clicks) it has more flexibility than before and really useful for people who have multiple conversions, you can count conversion by two ways all conversoins and unique conversion, so it depends on what you choose, let's say you have ecommerce site and want to track sales and catalog downloads , some customer makes 3 sales and 2 downloads , you decided to choose download as "unique" and sales as"all" so it will be counted as 4 conversions in this column, 3 sales and 1 download.

Hope that helps