AdWords
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

New AdWords Editor is not cool

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, the older version of AdWords Editor was so much better. I don't understand what the benefits of the new version is. So far, it's very limiting in many ways and not intuitive, most importantly, we don't have the option of exporting html files. Until you fix these issues, could you let uscontinue using the old version?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: New AdWords Editor is not cool

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hello Sahba,

that were my initial thoughts as well. But after few thousands of ad groups created you will get more familiar with it and eventually you will find it easier to use than old version of Adwords Editor.

About Exporting .html files - you can mention it in discussion to Adwords Editor 11 and they just might implement it.

I don't think they will start supporting old version of Adwords Editor, because they already implemented too many changes and these changes cannot be proccessed by old version. So rather learn with new Editor.

Alex

Re: New AdWords Editor is not cool

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Sabba,

Unfortunately we are stuck with the latest Editor as all the older versions are being discontinued or rather retired. As Alex said, eventually you will get used to the new interface and in the meanwhile if you have any doubts, do drop in your queries here and we will try and help you out as much as possible.

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"