AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Network Display Graph?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Everyone,

On my Network Display Only Camps, there is ofcourse a nice graph at the top showing my conversions and my cost/conv. However the graph only takes the managed placments into account, it only counts the managed placment info, it does not include the automatic placment conv -cost/conv info ?? 

Does anyone know how to set the graph or chart to refect the info for both managed and auto placments? 

Thank you in advance

Fred 

Re: Network Display Graph?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hmm,

just checked one of my account at it show data for both auto and manages placements.

Could it be that you are using a daterange to soon in time (like yesterday), so that it hasn´t had time to calculate and reports data for auto placements yet?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

I using multiple time setting, 7 14 and 30 even last month. It only charts the managed, it does not combine auto and managed as far as graph output goes. It took me a while until I noticed, I did a 14 day and looked at each days count on the chart and it matched the managed numbers, it did not combine. I can't find a setting where it seperates them if you wanted too??

Thanks

Fred

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Actually you seem to be right. I just double checked this and is looking at a graph which only shows data for managed placements right now.

Don´t know it applies to all accounts though, or under all circumstances. Seems odd!

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Did you figure out why the graph is only showing managed placments and does not reflect automated?