AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Negative Placements per Campaign Exceeded Entity Limit

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I am running a PPC Campaign and have only only one display campaign. I exclude negative placements or irrelevant placements on daily basis, have excluded some more placements with the help of Display ad Planner tool.

As today while going to exclude more negative placements, Adwords restricts me to 10,000 placements. and shown this message "Exceeded entity limit in this campaign. Limit type: Negative placements per campaign. Existing count: 10000. Limit: 10000."

My campaign is running fine, i do not need to create a separate campaign just for excluding negative placements.

What should i do to add more than 10,000 negative placements.

Kindly help

Thanks in advance

Regards

Saday 

1 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Saday K

If you consider restricting targeting, you may not need excluding 10000 placements per campaign. 

However, if it is still required, you should consider excluding placements through a list. It will give you a limit of 65000 placements per list. And the same list can be applied to multiple campaigns. 

To start using it, you can head to Shared Library > Campaign Placement Exclusion. Once you have created the list, make sure to add it to the campaign in the question. 

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you Ratan for your reply. I am going to apply and try the solution provided by you and will check this solution will work in my case or not.

Regards

Saday