AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Negative KW in Kw tool

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone!

I am  trying to estimate traffic for a series of complicated keywords and need to "clean" those results to try and exclude similar searches.

I would like to know if there are any tools available in which I can estimate traffic by selecting a Keyword to measure and another one which would be a "negative" , excluding all terms that may include both.

Exactly we want to measure traffic for a series of cities inside a country and want to try and avoid biased results when searching specific cities by excluding the country and vice versa.

Something such as a traffic estimate of a series of keywords under the influence of a bigger one (cities belionging to a country)

Thank you very much in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Negative KW in Kw tool

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hmmm...This is interesting....

The only solution I can think, that somehow would give an estimate, is to include the city name as part of the keyword.

This would trigger the searches by intent (users search about the location). I don't know if the estimate (by "keyword tool") for search terms with location by intent, also include those who physically located in the region. This question remains unanswered...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’