AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Need help on conversion for one of my E-commerce website

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi team 

Hope you are doing well. I had some issue with my adwords one the campaign related to e-Commerce website who sell spa products. We get good ROI in march and april , but from may to till date we are not getting much calls and sales. Even from last one month i got only two sales. I am tracking all URLs with help of UTM and cost per click is $0.50-80 cent..

I don't know why still i did not get sales even my ads cost less and good Adrank. please help me out for this..

Apart i set only those keywords which do had more than 1000 searches.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aman S
July 2016

Re: Need help on conversion for one of my E-commerce website

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Aman S if you can't see any obvious problem with the Campaign(s) themselves, then the cause is probably something beyond your control.  Here are some things to consider:

#1 - Seasonality.  Is it simply the time of year?  Sales of lots of products vary through the year, sometimes without obvious reasons.  If you've any data anywhere for last year (Analytics?) you may find that this is just a slow period.

#2 - Competition.  Is there a new competitor in the market, or has an established competitor reacted to your advertising?  You can check the Auction Insights month by month to see if your position in the Auctions compared to other vendors has changed over time.

#3 - Saturation.  How big an area are you targeting?  If you're targeting a small area it could be that you've simply exhausted many of the sales available in that area.

#4 - Site problems.  Have you checked that the site is working correctly?  For all devices, all browsers?

Of all these, I'd say the first (seasonality) is most likely.  I see quite large variations in performance in nearly all my Accounts as time passes.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits