AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Need Solution for Google Adwords Campaign Setup

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

We want to create a campaign for a client in Google Adwords but there is a problem.

We want to place the banner link below in google adwords campaign with the iframe, the link inside is a banners rotation meaning whenever you refresh the page a new banner will load and clicking on the link will lead to landing pages associated with the banner.

The banner link which is an iframe:

<!--start serving tag--> <iframe id="4_4132" frameborder="0" height="250" width="250" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" style="margin:0" src="http://serving.plexop.net/pserving/4/1/4_4132.htm?rdclick=&rand=635144202971089398"></iframe> <!--end serving tag-->

Can anyone tell me how I can implement this on Google Adwords or the best way to implement it?

We want to use the same banner link with the iframe as the client can track which banner is performing and which one is not performing.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Need Solution for Google Adwords Campaign Setup

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Adeel A,

Sounds like you would like to rotate your ads so people won't see the same ad all the time. The only way to do this is to create multiple versions ads within an ad group. Then set the ads to rotate evenly. You and your client will get reports as to which ad is performing better.

I hope this helps.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Re: Need Solution for Google Adwords Campaign Setup

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Pete,

Thanks for the reply, actually client wants to track the banners perforamce from their end as well as they have a ad serving software that is the reason why they have given us the following link below:

http://serving.plexop.net/pserving/4/1/4_4132.htm?rdclick=&rand=635144202971089398

So their system can track the impressions and clicks of each banner.

They insisted to place the above link in adwords and I need help to find a solution for this.