AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Namecheap onepager Adwords Tracking

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi All, 

I have a form on the onepage site which I am unable to track.  Has anyone else worked out how to track conversions on Namecheap onepager sites?

I can't edit the code of the form in anyway as it was created using a content editor and you can't really customise anything.  Any guidance would be much appreciated.  If there isn't a solution I'm just going to have to create a new one page site in HTML. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Namecheap onepager Adwords Tracking

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Tom.

Thanks for your question. We have limited support on how to set up Third Party platforms but I hope that this helps. 

I did some digging and I found this video on how to set up Google Analytics on the Onepager service. Unfortunately, they only support Analytics tracking and not Adwords conversion tracking. However, you can link your Adwords account to your Analytics account and import your Google Analytics goals and transactions into your AdWords account.

If you need additional support on the setup process in the Onepager service, their support team maybe be better equipped to help you.

Hope it helps.   

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks for your reply Shanea. I have contacted Namecheap and they have said they do not support Adwords tracking on on Namecheap Onepager websites. The person I spoke to said that he will forward on my suggestion to integrate this feature.

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Yes. You are correct that they do not have Adwords tracking.

Did you try Analytics tracking? That is something that they do support. You can then connect your Analytics to your Adwords account to track goals, etc. This could be your work around until they add the feature. 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Well the problem with this is that there is no confirmation page when you complete the form. So I am unable to set up a goal using the URL's.