AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

My remarketing list went from 3,000 to 0.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This just happened in the last week. Very strange. It is still active but it is now not showing and has no list size listed. I did not touch it.

I went back to look at when the decline started (2 months ago) and checked my change history and nothing.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My remarketing list went from 3,000 to 0.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Michael M,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

There are two most probable reasons to begin with. Use Tag Assistant to check your code implementation. I s it working fine without any error? 

The second thing, check into the interface, Did you happen to disable Advertiser Feature? Do you check your Membership Duration as well. 

Come back here and update us if it does not help.

Thanks
Ratan Jha

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Sometimes it happens when code is removed accidentally. You should check your Re marketing code on web pages first.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The tag is Active. Ichecked it via the adwords interface and i manually checked it in all core pages. Thanks.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Ratan, I checked Tag Assistant and the remaketing code is OK.

Advertiser Feature was OFF so I turned it on. However that should affect my adwords account right?

I will see what happens Thanks,