AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

My keyword impressions statistics are not being updated

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The statistics are being updated when I access my Adwords account from my Droid, but from the laptop, none of the statistics are being reported. Why would the laptop browser not be getting updated keyword statistics? Both devices use Chrome. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My keyword impressions statistics are not being updated

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Island F,

Some potential help:

1) You may want to log out, clear cookies and cache and log back in?

Sure you know this but:
The desktop version of Adwords will always show the last Date Parameters you set. By default if you never change the date, I believe it will always show "Yesterday"

Are you changing the "date" to the new date?
Are you Clicking either Refresh, or clicking into a new Tab of Adwords to load a new section.
Are you drilling into campaigns or using the HOME Screen Dashboard? Drill into campaigns for Data

Let us know some more specifics it these basic tips didn't help solve the issues.

Re: My keyword impressions statistics are not being updated

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Island F,

This maybe a very basic thing but sometimes this happens with me.

Check if the date range selected for your desktop browser is set for the same time range. Sometimes, it picks up the last date range that you had set or if you are using a common id between your team, the last date range selected by any of them would be reflected there.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"