AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

My google analytics shows no visitors

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I've just started a blog and my report has already shown visitors. But now since 3/04 it shows zero. I share all posts with friends and family on fb & twitter. So it would be strange to really have zero.. Unless they've all abandoned me ;-). Which would be sad.

Anyway, what am I doing wrong here? 

Site: www.aboutmie.be

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My google analytics shows no visitors

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

First of all go to your account settings and check the status whether it shows receiving data or not. (Admin>>Tracking info)

Also, try this basic step: open blog in one browser window and browse it, then at the sametime, go to your Analytics account and under Reporting, click on Real Time and see if it shows any user activity there or not.

You can also install Google Analytics Debugger extension and troubleshoot the issue. More details are here;- https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1008083?hl=en

But still if you didn't find anything, I would recommend posting this over dedicated Analytics forum as well for better insights in the link provided in the above post.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am not self hosted, would that be the problem?