AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

My google analytics reports no longer show visits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

All of my google analytic reports past and present now only show sessions.  Prior to April they use to show visits and sessions.  What happen?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My google analytics reports no longer show visits

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Bi,

Thanks for your question. You could check a few things:

1. Have you created a filter that filters out visits? If so, remove that filter.
  2. Have you made changes to your website? Is so, the Google Analytics code snippet could have been  removed from the website or is no longer working.

Let me know if you have checked those options. If those do not work, we can try something else. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bl S
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Google Analytics have changed the way they refer to what used to be visits - these are now called sessions - but it's counting the same thing.... and new users are new visitors....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am so new to this! Where do i paste in the snippets? I pasted it into my URL after my page name and it will not take visitors to my website any more but to a google search page. I really want to use the date but am a bit lost. I am sure not using the snippet is why it is showing 0 on my visitors.