AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

My conversion tracking code status is showing status as "Tag Inactive" in adwords!!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In my awdords account I recently set a conversion tracking. In which I see the status as "Tag inactive" but I can see the tracking code in the source code of my conversion page and when I test with "Adwords tag assistance" plugin for chrome the status is positive. I'm just confused with the issue, someone please help me asap.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Archit (Rising Star)
September 2016

My conversion tracking code status is showing status as "Tag Inactive" in adwords!!!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi CIPL C,

Tag inactive status will be displayed, when the tracking code is not implemented properly or the system haven't recorded any conversions in the last 7 days.

For more information, place your cursor over the speech bubble (more information) next to the tracking status. You'll get the date AdWords last saw your conversion tracking tag, as well as the last date AdWords recorded any conversions, if ever.

Find more information here - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722021?hl=en

Deepak