AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

My conversion tracking code not verified ... why?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Right now i facing some problem on my conversion tracking code it's not virified ....Man Sad

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: My conversion tracking code not verified ... why?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

If the code is newly created and installed on the site it can take up to 48 hours to appear verified after a conversion is completed.

Have you done a test conversion?

Here is an article hosted on the forum about conversion tracking https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Measure-results/Measure-Results-with-AdWords-Conversion-Trac...

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have already read these article ... but still shows unverified (72 hour complete) 

what i do plz check - http://www.enidus.com/thanks-seo.aspx (i have alread add conversion tracking code but still unverified)

Please help me what i do ... 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Royston (Visitor ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Neetu,

Thanks for sharing that link, I see you have an aspx site and that can sometimes make it a little tricky but I am sure you can get this to work Smiley Happy

Important Question tho...have you done that test conversion yet?  as in searching - clicking your own ad and submitting that form to arrive at the confirmation page that contains the code?  If not please do that and then check back to see if verified within the next 48 hours.  If you have already done that then we can move on to troubleshooting the location of the code on your aspx page.

Please let me know before we continue to troubleshoot.

Thanks!

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

not yet. lets try ...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

right now we are using this methood but my adwords conversion tracking still shows unverified ... Smiley Sad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

now it's working .. thanks ..

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

excellent - it just takes a little time to get that first one through.  After that you will see them populate the interface more regularly.

Hope you find lots of value in tracking those conversions!

Community Manager
# 9
Community Manager

Nice to see a great user-to-user conversation that led to a resolution and a happy user. Thanks Kim for making this community a must-go-to place' for all AdWords users. Thanks Neetu for relying on this community. 

Mini

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'll tell you what would save a whole lot of time and probably cut these "why am I unverified?" posts by 80% (and lower my blood pressure 30%):

If there was a message that read "Conversion tracking will remain 'unverified' until there is a conversion" or something of that nature in any of the instructions (I couldn't find any such message).

Better still would be a "conversion tracking installed" message with a little ? that read "statistics will become available once conversion data is received".

At least that would be better than "unverified", which probably falls between "disapproved" and "suspended" on the SGM (Scary Google Message) list for people that have dealt with other Google producets (e.g. Maps/Places listings).

For Google Analytics, it verifies that your analytics code is installed correctly with a message that says "tracking installed", without Analytics having any post-installation data or me doing any tests.

It took me 5 seconds to confirm that my Analytics code was installed correctly, and 20 minutes to find out that maybe my Conversion code was installed correctly but I'll have to wait for a conversion first and then a day or two after that to be sure.

Just my two cents,

Danny