AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

My campaign ranking - 5 minutes ago I was looking at a page that ranked me versus competitors

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

IT HAD STUFF ON THE PAGE LIKE A RANKING AND SHARE OF IMPRESSIONS VERSUS COMPETITORS NOW I CANT FIND IT?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Eamonn B
April 2017

My campaign ranking - 5 minutes ago I was looking at a page that ranked me versus competitors

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Eamonn, 

Thanks for posting in the AdWords Community! We're more than happy to help. It sounds like you are looking for the Auction Insights report. You can find the instruction on how to access this report under the title "Find the Auction insights report" on the resource here

We hope this gets you going in the right direction! If you have other questions, please let us know.

Best,

Jens

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Eamonn B
April 2017

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Eamonn, 

Thanks for posting in the AdWords Community! We're more than happy to help. It sounds like you are looking for the Auction Insights report. You can find the instruction on how to access this report under the title "Find the Auction insights report" on the resource here

We hope this gets you going in the right direction! If you have other questions, please let us know.

Best,

Jens

Re: My campaign ranking - 5 minutes ago I was looking at a page that ranked me versus competitors

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Cheers and thanks.

The guy on the helpline absolutely insisted nothing like this exists or
could exist as it was private client info.

As it happens my colleague found the insights page.

Thanks this was welcome

Eamonn