AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

My ad is working but no impressions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So I made my ad a few days ago, and I can find my ad online very easily via searching for my keywords.  I have even had friends from other IP addresses find my ad; however, I have zero impressions much less clicks.  Can anybody help me, as I am very new to this

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My ad is working but no impressions

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Meier,

If you even have "less" click it's impossible to have zero impressions because Ad must show to get a click and displaying ad to a person count as a impression. So if you have clicks you must have impressions also.

Can you please share a screen shot of your campaign tab?

Also Its not a good idea to search your keywords in Search engines by your self or with your friends. Eventually it will help to decrease your CTR which will lead to decrease your quality score.

Re: My ad is working but no impressions

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Meier,

You can search your own ads for keywords using Ad Preview and Diagnostic tool. you can find it under tools and analysis drop down.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’