AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

My Image Ads Running On Display Networks But Not Showing Impressions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can Any Buddy Tell My That How Can I Check My Image Ads Either Its Running Or Not On Display Networks The Add Is Approved But Not Showing Immpration As Well As Clicks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My Image Ads Running On Display Networks But Not Showing Impressio

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Faisal,

Welcome to the community. Can you elaborate on which type of targeting method are you following? Are you using contextual targeting, auto placements? It is very important to understand what type of targeting are you using.

But still, I think below link will help you solve your query.

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Basics-for-New-Advertisers/Display-Ads-No-impressions-in-man...

I hope this helps.
Kapil M

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm using auto placements

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Faisal,

Currently there is no Ad Preview Tool to check ads running on Google Display Network.

When did you launch your image ads and how long they have been approved and not showing any impressions?

One of the possibility could be that you might be bidding low since the Image ads are more competitive compared to regular text ads and require high bidding. Due to the large area they occupy on placements in Display Network, there is higher compeitition for Image ads compared to text ads. Try increasing the bid and see if that improves the situation or not.

Also, you should be creating all the available image ad formats to make sure that your image ad of any format gets eligible during the ad auction in Display Network.

Read these optimization tips for more details: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2549129?hl=en

Pankaj