AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

My Display Network Ads (Brazil Targeted) stopped getting impressions?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a Display Network Campaign (All features), targeted to Brazil.

It has been running since Sept 2012.  It is only receiving 1/3 of the impressions since the last week in May.  I cannot work out why?

(None of the status bubbles under Display Networ- Placements - Status are active to view if my Ads are showing up) - The status is Auto

The speech bubble next to the ad itself shows that its not eligble to show on the Search Network, however it is a Display Campaign ony)

The Status of the Ads show "Approved" and I did not make any changes to my target-settings.

Could the World Cup Football have anything to do with this? 

Please help!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My Display Network Ads (Brazil Targeted) stopped getting impressio

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
There are indeed specific periods of time where many other advertisers raise bids. e.g. during elections or major sport events etc. Have you tried to raise the bids and see how it goes ?
George Gemenetzis
Don't forget to Star or credit an answer as an AdWords Accepted Solution if it helped you.

Re: My Display Network Ads (Brazil Targeted) stopped getting impressio

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
I agree with gege;
This seems to a seasonal effect of higher competition;
Try to raise the bid (if possible)
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’