AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

My Conversion are not showing any record yet

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I add the conversion tracking code in my woo commerce shop thank you page, it also shows me with google chorme add on google Tag Assistance when i reach to the thank you page after make success payment , but in the Google Adwords  Tools - > conversion there is no conversion display

My conversion is AMOS Successful Checkout

Adwods_screenshort.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My Conversion are not showing any record yet

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Shannon,

I see your Time Period is a very short time.
How long ago did the conversion code go up. How many conversions have you had since. I assume you've had some or tested yourself?
Conversions may not show immediately, but usually won't take long to

Also, you'll want to add the data for conversion-relevant columns to your AdWords management interface so you can see that data while managing your Accounts.
To do that, if you haven't already,
You can add these by going to Campaigns Tab -> Columns Drop-down -> Modify Columns

Here is that help page for modifying your columns that: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454071?hl=en

And so I can assist you further, can you click on the bubbles next to "No recent conversions" under the Tracking status columns and let us know what it says

Thanks!
Justin

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Shannon,

This screenshot indicates that there is no recent conversion within the selected date range.

Modify the date range to see the conversions before this period or if you have received any conversion today then it will take some time to get updated.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi
I have recently done quite a few minor transactions to see if it has recorded but nothing yet. I was told it would take about 8 hours to show and I only today maybe another recent purchase, so I'll wait tomorrow and have a difintive answer. Fingers crossed that it's working.

Kind regards

Shannon Forrester
Director
AMOS
amos.world

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello @Shannon_F,

I think what has been missed in the above comments is, when you tested the conversion goal using tag manager and such, did you click on one of your AdWords PPC ads first, then make the purchase? Otherwise the source is not Google / CPC and it will not register as a conversion in AdWords. If you have google analytics try setting the goal up on there so that you can determine the source of those making a purchase on your website.

If you have questions on how to do that I can help.

Best,

Nick

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Shannon F

Give it more time the results will show.

regards,

Zaby 

My Site