AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

My Conversion Tracking Code still unverified after 96 Hours.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have done test transaction as well. I have installed Tag Assistant which is showing no error. I have put conversion Code properly that I know. I can also see Google Stats coming on the same page where I hve installed it.

Is there anything I am missing here?

Please help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My Conversion Tracking Code still unverified after 96 Hours.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
It looks like no one of your visitors(Adwords visitors) has completed the action which you are tracking for.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
To test, just complete the conversion action by clicking on your adwords ad. Wait for 15 to 30 min and see if conversions are showing up on adwords.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I myself did the test transactiont but still the same ... unverified

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
The most important words in StructuredPPC's reply are those in the parentheses - AdWords visitors - only visitors from AdWords ads will trigger a conversion. So even if you made a transaction yourself the conversion will not trigger unless you entered your own site by clicking on an ad - and clicking on an ad "out there in the wild" and not through your AdWords interface....

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Also i find there is a basic error with the question itself. You don't need your conversion tracking status to be verified at all. That is not the norm!

Your only aim is to check whether conversion tracking code is on the thank you page or not.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Can you provide the thank you page URL?