AdWords
6.4K members online now
6.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

My Account conversion code is still showing UNVERIFIED status!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Account conversion code is still showing UNVERIFIED status, i had updated conversion code on thank you page properly.. can anyone tell me when will it reflect verified on the status?

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Prakash P
September 2015

Re: My Account conversion code is still showing UNVERIFIED status!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Prakash,

Tracking status will remain 'Unverified' until a conversion takes place and Adwords successfully records the conversion.

Deepak

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Prakash,

Once you receive legit conversion through adwords you can see the verified status on your conversion tab.

Oh this page has quite few method to verify it https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722021?hl=en

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Prakash, you can make a test conversion to verify if the conversion code is placed properly on the thank you page. Else you can install Google tag assistant with your chrome browser. It automatically identifies any errors with the tags/codes implementation. Finally, if there is no problem with the code implementation, check your keywords, ad copies and landing page. Ad copies need to get the relevant traffic to your page. Landing page should be optimized enough to drive max. conversions.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for the reply.. my conversion code is working (verify ) now.

Prakash

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Happy to know that Prakash.

Happy conversion tracking...

Cheers