AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple decimal separators in pattern "Rs.###.##0.##"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've been using ECommerce tracking for quite some time now. A few days ago, I started to see this message in red background, when I try to view Sales Performance :-

Multiple decimal separators in pattern "Rs.###.##0.##"

Please help me figure out how to resolve this. I'm submitting all the price entries to google analytics without any currency. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

I researched more into this, and figured out that this pr...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I researched more into this, and figured out that this problem might be because the google analytics assigns the code for currency INR as Rs. (with a dot). This dot probably confuses with the price value. How can I request the google analytics developers to look into this issue? It's hampering my business visibility.

Hi shaguniitb,   This question might be better answered a...

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi shaguniitb,

This question might be better answered and receive attention from Analytics engineers on the Analytics forum. I'll see if I can move this post over there.

I have a question for you, though. When you provide the value for the transaction, does the value have periods or commas other than the actual decimal separator? In other words, does the value look like this: Rs.1999.99 or like this: Rs.1.000.00? If the format is like the last one, there's you problem, it should look like the first one.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Sorry, I was not able to move this post to a more appropr...

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Sorry, I was not able to move this post to a more appropriate forum.
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords