AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple Campaign Conversion Tracking

N/A
# 1
N/A

Hi,

i have set up multiple Display campaigns in my Adwords Account for Various clients. I am tracking conversions though i am not sure if they are across all the conversion tags that i have across the board? I only want to track certain conversions against each campaign. How do i do this? 

Thanks,

Amy 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Multiple Campaign Conversion Tracking

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Amy,

Welcome to the AdWords communitySmiley Happy

1. It could be good, if you create different adwords account for individual account under one MCC. https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375468?hl=en

And use the seperate conversion tracking for individual account or can use the MCC conversion tracking( cross account conversion tracking)in entire account. https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3061730?hl=en

2. It does not mean that you can not run multiple clients campaign in single AdWords account.
You can also generate different conversion tracking to track conversion for each client campaigns.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Multiple Campaign Conversion Tracking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Rakesh,
on topic .2 of your response - tracking separate conversions per separate campaigns under the same account.

My company has already multiple accounts, but within one account we need to separate conversions for #1: insurance sales and #2: views of the contact page.

We want to exclude tracking #2 conversions (contact page views) in the campaigns that are optimized for sales. Can this be done in the same individual account?

Thank you.
Nicu