Multilingual Conversion Tracking via GA
here is my situation:
- one page wit 5 different languages
- 5 different AdWords accounts for different the languages
- One Google Analytics Event Goal (Lead submit) for all languages
- connect each AdWords account to this one GA goal
1) Will Adwords only count the conversions that have been generated through an ad click of that account (that language)?
2 ) or Will it always import all conversions?
3) or would I need to build separate goals for each language and then connect them to the account?
Re: Multilingual Conversion Tracking via GA
The conversions will always be fed back to the AdW·ords account (ad group, ad and keyword) that triggered the visit.
However, you should probably not have 5 different accounts - one for each language as you run the risk of double serving - rather you should config so you have one campaign for each language within a single account.
Here's why.... suppose you run some brand keywords - Acme widgets... this is likely to appear in all your campaigns regardless of language. If someone searches for acme widgets in any of your languages, then all 5 accounts might serve an ad - although Google "should" only serve French ads to French users - this is not guaranteed - so you could well serve 5 ads to the same user - and this against the double serving policy and could get your accounts suspended.
It may be that you actually meant 5 campaigns - not 5 accounts - but I thought it worthy of mention.