AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Multi-step Sales Funnel Tracking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello friends,

I have been dabbling with AdWords the past month or so and had the following question:

Say I have a website where I would like people to purchase an item and/or signup for a newsletter.

I understand how to track conversions if the person clicks the ad and the buys a product.

What would be the best way to track the conversion value for a newsletter signup that decides to buy a product at a later date?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2016

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

hi Artur,

the conversion value is the numerical figure that you think is worth to your business. it could be $10, or $1. it depends on how much you are going to make from the sales.

regards,

Zaby

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines. Please do not include self-promotional links in your posts or signature. The use of a signature is a privilege reserved for members of the Google Top Contributor program

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2016

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

hi Artur,

the conversion value is the numerical figure that you think is worth to your business. it could be $10, or $1. it depends on how much you are going to make from the sales.

regards,

Zaby

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines. Please do not include self-promotional links in your posts or signature. The use of a signature is a privilege reserved for members of the Google Top Contributor program

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Zaby,

Thanks for your reply.

I wanted to figure out the exact numerical figure that it would be worth to my business, and the only way I can figure that out is track how many of those newsletter signups end up actually purchasing a product. What would be the best way to do that?

Thanks!